Congratulation to Mike Farrington on winning a FREE Magic Pie Edge kit.
New Contest coming soon!
To win a free Edge Kit (Value 399 USD website credit) You must Enter this contest during the dates specific to this contest
If the Contest winner buys an Edge Conversion kit during the contest they will also win 200 USD (Total Value 599 USD website credit)
The Prize will be offered as online website credit
1 - You must share PUBLIC the correct link.
2 - Winner must select kit from WWW.GOLDENMOTOR.BIKE on this link
3 - In stock kits will ship ASAP.
4 - Out of stock kits will ship when back in stock
5 - The kits base price (399 USD) will given as an online website credit towards the purchase of a Magic Pie Edge kit.
6 - If the contest winner purchased an Edge Conversion kit during the contest they will be given an additional 200 USD online credit.
7 - The kit only includes what is listed in the description on the kits details page. (Edge wheel, wire harness, throttle, buttons, brake levers)
8 - Any additional items selected on the kits products page will be extra (usb cable, torque arms, etc)
9 - Shipping is also additional cost
10 - If you purchased a Magic Pie Edge kit during the time of the contest you will receive a credit for the kit base price (399 USD) plus as a bonus an additional 200 dollars Credit will be placed in your online website account. (599 USD total)
11 - Fall 2017 contest runs from Sept 19 2017 to January 31 2018 ending at midnight and draw will be on or about Feb 1st 2017
12 - To accept this prize you must allow us to post your name and city you live in as the winner.
13 - Multiple shares are allowed but excessive sharing may eliminate you from the contest as described below.
14 How the winner is picked
- We count how many total shares there were on the page of the exact video link above during the time of the contest
- We choose a random number between 1 and the total shares during the contest.
- We count from the most recent share during the contest going back towards the beginning to find the winning share
- If the share we land on was not a PUBLIC SHARE we go to the next one
- If the person we select shared the link more than 1 time on the same day as their winning share we go on to the next share.
- If the above situations move us to another date the excessive sharing rule only counts the shares on the new date.